source: somebody's blog again...
It's useful for those who need to write a document..it's very hard to start writing ...so the idea (10+2)*5 is very very useful for us to handle with sifat M*A*L*A*S for wrte up...
It’s called “(10+2)*5” and here’s why:
• 10 - Work for ten minutes with single-minded focus on moving toward completion on a single task. Ten minutes, and that’s all you’re allowed to do is work, work, work. No cheating, because (DING!) you actually get a break when you’re done…
• 2 - After ten minutes of sweaty, dedicated work you get a 2-minute break to do whatever you want—drink coffee, read 5ives, call your bookie, whatever. When the two minutes are up, it’s back to work on the next task on your list. This is important.
• *5 - You’re going to iterate this four more times for a total of one hour’s working/breaking
Important squirrely rules
• You do not need to finish your task or your project in ten minutes; you just need to move it forward
• If you finish a satisfying amount of work in fewer than ten minutes, STOP, and go right to your 2-minute break, than start another 10-minute dash
• Do NOT skip breaks! You are not allowed. Breaks cannot be missed. Period. Go surf the web. Now. Seriously. GO!
Testimony from Karen >>>
"So far (in four cycles) I've finished off one paragraph, written another, and started on a third. Better than all of yesterday. (Yes, I know three paragraphs isn't huge, but it is momentum. Don't judge me:) )"
Ini pun kita rasa kita hebat...
1 week ago