Seems this topic is too early for me since I just started my journey 9 months ago..but as guidance from early I think it is not fault if I just higlighted a few actions that I should do later.....In addition I target to write up my proposal at least before January 2009.... insyaallah...
- Make sure the four elements included in the phd form(background theory,focal theory,data theory and contribution)
- Don't make your thesis longer than it should be sustain to the thesis
- Always know that only take very small step indeed with regard to the 'original' part of our work..
- Always discuss with supervisor about different ways to ensure thesis be the original
- Write thesis in readable English but still can use technical term as appropriate
- Start from beginning the footnote and references
- Take every opportunity to write reports,draft papers,critisims of other works etc
- Start write up which is the easiest section, it's ok if not in order yet...the method section..(like my hubby) maybe a good start.